- 347 million users
- LinkedIn referrals were responsible for 2/3 of all social media traffic to business websites
- Average household Income: $109,703
- 50% of users are business decision makers in their companies
What Should You Post on LinkedIn?
- Interesting and relevant content – this will position you as an industry expert and give people a reason to connect with you.
- Blog posts – Bring your latest blog posts into LinkedIn. This is a powerful way to engage your connections with material you’ve written.
- Events -Promote your events by using the LinkedIn events application.
How Often Should You Post?
- Up to once a day
- At least once a week
- Morning and midday, Monday through Friday
Engagement Tips for LinkedIn
- Groups – Keep up with topics of interest to you and use this as a way to network with others in your field.
- Be proactive -Gain visibility by adding connections, posting regularly, and engaging your potential clients.
- Keep your profile public – increase your rank with search engines by making your profile public and customizing your public profile’s URL to include your actual name